Fanplayr is currently experiencing a period of rapid growth globally with enterprise accounts, such as Guess, Sarkany, Latam Airlines, and Pandora – with many other global brands at late stages and/or in trials, and we’re looking to add some great people to our sales team in Latam!
- Meeting Argentina Personal and Regional Sales Quota and Personal and Regional Revenue objectives.
- Responsibility for business development and sales in Argentina and other countries in Latam.
- Achieving the company’s Argentina goals of customer acquisition and revenue.
- Maintain relations with direct clients, media agencies, affiliate networks and digital marketing agencies, by visiting them at a minimum on a monthly basis.
- Establishing contact with principal agencies such as the Global Media Holding Companies to establish commercial agreements.
- Keeping control of your KPIs.
- Achieving the best results possible.
- Meeting activity and revenue targets.
- Spotting market opportunities for new customers.
- Attending weekly meetings with other members of the business.
- Attending industry events and conferences to generate new business leads.
- Acting as a spokesperson for the organisation at events.
- Networking in order to generate new business for the company.
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting on sales performance and revenue against budget and reporting on variances.
Employees At All Levels Are Expect To
- Understand our operating principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Observe the Fanplayr Code of Conduct.
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services.
- Win as a team and make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
Fanplayr’s Data Platform for eCommerce provides real-time intelligence and actionable insights to eCommerce retailers and service providers, enabling behavioral targeting of visitors whilst they are shopping online. Fanplayr’s service empowers merchants to ‘Convert more eCommerce Visitors using Personalized Real-time Targeting’. Fanplayr’s onsite conversion service generates significant uplifts to Conversion Rates, Average Order Value, Revenue per Visit and new Customer Acquisition Rates.Fanplayr is a privately held company with headquarters in Menlo Park, California and offices in New York, London, Buenos Aires, São Paulo, Mexico City, Milan, Tokyo and Melbourne.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.