- Create simple and intuitive web applications.
- Design, develop and deploy integrated solutions.
- Own and manage all phases of the software development lifecycle (planning, design, implementation, deployment and support).
- Design, build and maintain API infrastructure that allows for standard integration methodology between applications and third party services.
- Collaborate effectively with product managers, designers, engineers and stakeholders on the projects.
- Communicate technical ideas and set direction on projects with a focus on solving business challenges.
- Design and implement APIs and microservices to interact with various modules of the platform.
- Solve bugs, engage in trouble shooting, and interact with the internal developer community.
- Assist in analysis & evaluation of new technologies to meet demand for product roadmap and technology platform goals.
- Advocate and Follow best design and development practices adhering to Engineering standards.
- Work in a Globally Distributed Development team environment with minimal supervision.
- Participate in Design & Peer Code Review process.
- Produce technical documentation on features developed.
- 3-5 years in related experience.
- Solid understanding of privacy, cookies and other security practices.
- Experience integrating with internal and third party services
- Strong knowledge of building APIs for internal and external products.
- You have knowledge of cloud computing platforms like Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud Platform.
- Ability to work closely with internal stakeholders and vendors to understand their systems, build custom solutions, integrate with these systems and deploy the solution.
- Strong data structures and design patterns knowledge.
- Demonstrable ability to work across multiple teams to deliver an end product.
- Enjoy building internal solutions and have lead development of enterprise level applications.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Have built solutions using modern frontend frameworks such as Vue or React (Vue preferred).
- Candidates who have a body of work publicly available (Github, LinkedIn, Stack Overflow etc) highly regarded.
- Have an impact in a small, but scaling team.
- Distributed working team and culture, recognition of outcomes and merit, not presenteeism.
- Private office space in WeWork (near Flinders St Station).
- Unlimited amazing coffee, beer and all the other great stuff WeWork provides.
- Competitive Salary + Super.
- Annual company retreat (Our last three were at Milan, a ski resort in the Alps and Tokyo).
Employees At All Levels Are Expect To
- Understand our operating principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Observe the Fanplayr Code of Conduct.
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services.
- Win as a team and make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
Fanplayr’s Data Platform for eCommerce provides real-time intelligence and actionable insights to eCommerce retailers and service providers, enabling behavioral targeting of visitors whilst they are shopping online. Fanplayr’s service empowers merchants to ‘Convert more eCommerce Visitors using Personalized Real-time Targeting’. Fanplayr’s onsite conversion service generates significant uplifts to Conversion Rates, Average Order Value, Revenue per Visit and new Customer Acquisition Rates.Fanplayr is a privately held company with headquarters in Menlo Park, California and offices in New York, London, Buenos Aires, São Paulo, Mexico City, Milan, Tokyo and Melbourne.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.