Jobs @ Fanplayr
Sr. Director, Creative & Integration - Menlo Park, California
Direct, plan and co-ordinate design, integration activities to deliver world class quality products; design and help architect the software components required; work as a liaison between management and engineering team; implement infrastructure required to import content from external sources; use document-oriented database, event-driven web systems, and optimized infrastructures to achieve scalability in data access and application performance; investigate new APls from content providers before they become public; co-ordinate, manage and build engaging, dynamic, and interactive application user experiences for connecting brands and people; ensure reliability, and continued scalability of the involver application platform for its users. Min. 3yrs exp.
Send resume to Fanplayr, Inc., 830 Menlo Ave., #201, Menlo Park, CA 94025.
Integration Engineer - Milan, Italy
Interested in playing with emerging technologies and seeing a direct impact of your work on retailers and shoppers worldwide? Do you enjoy overcoming integration challenges of myriad systems thrown at you? Do you consider yourself a “Problem Solver”? If so, we bet you will love it here at Fanplayr. As an Integration Engineer, you will work directly with customers to understand their business problems and deliver outstanding technical solutions. You will be challenged with hard-to-solve integration problems. You will use your troubleshooting skills, developer know-how, and problem-solving expertise to provide a superior experience for our customers.
Fanplayr in Brief
Fanplayr’s Data Platform for eCommerce provides real-time intelligence and actionable insights to eCommerce retailers and service providers, enabling behavioral targeting of visitors whilst they are shopping online. Fanplayr’s service empowers merchants to ‘Convert more eCommerce Visitors using Personalized Real-time Targeting’. Fanplayr’s onsite conversion service generates significant uplifts to Conversion Rates, Average Order Value, Revenue per Visit and new Customer Acquisition Rates.
Fanplayr is a privately held company with headquarters in Menlo Park, California and offices in Buenos Aires, Milan, and Tokyo. More information is available at http://www.fanplayr.com.
Fanplayr is currently experiencing a period of rapid growth globally with enterprise accounts, such as Guess, Alitalia, and KIKO – with sales motions under active consideration at many other global brands.
Job Summary for Integration Engineer
The Integration Engineer is responsible for all activities pertaining to the integration of Fanplayr Services with our customer sites and third-party services.
The Integration Engineer works with the Sales teams in a pre-sales capacity to keep them updated of what to expect in terms of integration. After the sale, they work with the Account Management team to scope, spec and deliver the integrations to the highest of standards.
The Integration Engineer will report into a matrixed environment. The functional reporting would be to the respective account managers, and operational reporting would be to the CTO.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for all technical integrations between the Fanplayr service, customer sites and other third-party services
- Identifies integration options with customer sites and scopes the work required
- Communicates directly with the customers to engage them regarding expectations, constraints and requirements
- Works with Fanplayr account managers team to identify any special requirements for the integration and incorporates the requests into the integration
- Implements and delivers the integrations with high quality and under aggressive timelines
- Works with the customers to help test the delivered integration
- Responsible for the maintenance and the upkeep of the integration, possibly requiring changes based on the customer sites
- Works with internal technical resources to ensure that all integrations adhere to the Fanplayr standards
- Is responsible to keep all parties involved on the status, issues faced and project management of the integration
- Works with other Fanplayr engineering team members to identify areas of improvement to the integration process and technology, and help improve them
Qualifications and Skills
Traits we are looking for
- Self-starter – ability to drive projects forward with limited oversight
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively engage with both a technical and a non-technical audience
- Demonstrated ability to successfully handle multiple integration projects simultaneously
- Strong desire to think creatively and “outside the box” to best address customer needs
- Organized, efficient and responsive
- 3+ years of experience working in a technology role in the eCommerce space
- 1+ years on integration solutions
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with PHP
- Working knowledge of Node.js
- Experience with the 3rd Party APIs, and web services integrations (REST/SOAP)
- Firm grasp of Git-based source control
- Fluent in English and Italian; other languages a plus
- Can live and work in Italy; no restrictions on travel to EU, US and LATAM
Nice to have
- Experience in designing and developing eCommerce web application extensions / plug-ins (Magento, BigCommerce, and others)
- Experience with Demandware, Hybris, Magento Developer Certifications
- Demonstrated capability with object-oriented development in PHP or Java
What we offer
- Position is based at our Office located in Milan (Italy)
- Work in fast-paced environment within a team of talented individuals
- Free coffee and snacks
- Salary based on experience
Job Type: Full-time
How to apply
Please email email@example.com with a copy of your resume.